- Products Status: Stock
- Type: Wireless
- Application: Soho
- Function: Firewall, QoS, VPN
- Certification: CE,FCC
- Brand Name: OEM
- Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- type: 3G wifi router
- Mode: RUIM
- Antenna: built-in
- network: WCDMA AND EVDO
- max donwlink: 7.2Mbps
- max uplink: 5.76Mbps
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||gift box|
|Delivery Detail:||7 working days|
4.1 year warranty
HSPA: DL 7.2Mbps; UL 5.76Mbps
EV-DO: DL 3.1Mbps; UL 1.8Mbps
WCDMA CS: 64Kbps UL/DL
WCDMA PS: 384Kbps UL/DL
USB and Wi-Fi
USB 2.0 HIGH SPEED
USB Interface Type
Windows 7, Windows Vista(32bit or 64bit), Windows XP (SP3 or later), MAC(10.4 or later)
Without Wi-Fi, Internet surfing with the USB connection is only available for the Windows and MAC OS.
IE (7.0 or later), Firefox (3.0 or later), Opera (10.0 or later), Safari (4.0 or later), Chrome (5.0 or later)
-10°C ~ +60°C
-20°C ~ +50°C
0°C ~ +45°C
How to Use The Device
1. Charging Device if battery is low on power
2. Insert the (U)SIM card into the (U)SIM card holder
2. Insert the battery with the contacts located against the metal springs, and press the battery down into the case.
3. Power on your device directly. It will take 1~2 minutes to initialize, and then WI-Fi LED will blink.
4. Use your normal Wi-Fi application on the client to search the available wireless network.
5. Select the SSID of your device, and then click Connect
6. Wait for a few moments. The connection between your device and the client will be established successfully.
You can also establish a connection between your Wi-Fi device and the client via USB Cable instead of Wi-Fi
Design <Ⅰ >
Design <II >
Getting to Know The Device
The following figure shows the appearance of the device, it is only for your reference. The actual device may be different.
Interface and Buttons
lPress and hold the button to switch on/off the device.
lPress the button 10 times continuously to restore the device to the factory default settings.
lConnect the client to device via USB cable.
lThis button is used to start Wi-Fi protected Setup authentication process and enale/disable the Wi-Fi function.
lHold it for three seconds to activate the WPS process
lress it to enable/disable Wi-Fi function
It indicates the status of device.
l When the device is powered on:
Please charge the battery
Voltage of battery is low
Voltage of battery is
Signal strength indication
ERROR or NO signal or NO network service
Signal is ok
Signal is good
Wi-Fi is active
Wi-Fi is inactive
2G / 1x Modem data transferring
Register on 2G/ 1x network
3G/HSIA Modem data transferring
Register on 3G/HSIA network
l When the device is powered off and charging:
Voltage of battery is full (Charging complete)
1.Warranty Period: 12 months
2. Warranty Period starts from the day you receive goods
3. In Partitular Cases, warranty period can be extened
For More details, Pls kindly contact us on Trademanager or email us . We will reply you immediately!